• Studies, analysis, benchmarking, technological watch, and scouting.
• Project engineering (definition, setting-up, and structuring).
• Public and private financing.
COORDINATION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Management of multidisciplinary projects, actors and technologies
• Organization and pilot studies.
• Coordination and mobilization
• Audit and financial analysis.
• Definition of new economic models
• Replication of projects and good practices
• Communication and dissemination
• Business acceleration.